Man's life before and after marriage...
I saw this over at Mo's blog
Before marriage

After marriage

Before marriage

After marriage

Rox, I know you thinking to yourself [parrot granny voices - everyone] "OOOO this post by Wezzo has really given me inspiration to do a post about marriage life and how woman prosper in this area, und Heil Hitler". Make it not happen.
Another good post from Mo is Boys that make their father proud, check it out. Oh and the one where Mo tries to lose weight, thats funny. I'm joking MO - fat is no laughing matter unless it's being hauled around by a clown, HA!
Another good post from Mo is Boys that make their father proud, check it out. Oh and the one where Mo tries to lose weight, thats funny. I'm joking MO - fat is no laughing matter unless it's being hauled around by a clown, HA!


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home