<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Drop It Like It's Hot

Yeah!! I like my Hip-Hop stars like I like my coffee - 2 sugars, hot, black and on the floor.

Sean Puffy Combs, Puff Daddy, Puffy, P.Diddy, Diddy were all dropped by "fans" when they crowd jumped during a recent "performance" at a top Ibiza nightclub Space. According to revellers, the hip-hop star got so excited during the performance he leapt into the crowd, but instead of catching him they moved out of the way and let him hit the floor. He brushed his shoulders off and limped back on stage and carried on like a real trooper.

I think there is no one else in show business I despise more than Sean Combs and his multiple personalities (oh wait there's Bono). When the lad is down he picks himself up adds a suffix or prefix and Brooklyn Bounces his way back, the public eats it up like their number 2 has just been supersized.

Read the full story: Femalefirst.co.uk
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here