<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Piggy-backing a ride

{sob!} This makes me homesick! You don't see stuff like this here!

Showed everybody here that this is a common occurrence back home (a slight exaggeration, but who cares!) and they were like, "Oh really, is South Africa that primitive?". Yip, I'm from the jungle, baby!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I may have told them that this was the main highway into Jozi. Just doing my part to perpetuate the American idea that Africa is a country with no hope. I'm doing you guys a favour, keeping them off our shores! One American is SA is enough. Try being one South African in the US. Fucking hell!
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here