Nowhere in N'Orleans
Ms Katrina has really wreaked havoc in the gulf area. Here in the States, this is the number one topic on everybody's lips. Everywhere you go, people are collecting donations of cash, food and clothes.
Just heard that Diddy, Nicky Cage, Jay-Z and a whole bunch donated a million dolleros each. Leno, has put one of his prized Harleys on auction - it's been autographed by every Tonight Show guest - that should go for a pretty penny. I'd give my left nut if I could...
But how 'bout the looting? Man, that place is worst than New Year's Eve in Hillbrow!

And the flooding...

Gallery
Just heard that Diddy, Nicky Cage, Jay-Z and a whole bunch donated a million dolleros each. Leno, has put one of his prized Harleys on auction - it's been autographed by every Tonight Show guest - that should go for a pretty penny. I'd give my left nut if I could...
But how 'bout the looting? Man, that place is worst than New Year's Eve in Hillbrow!

And the flooding...

Gallery


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home