No one likes an ASSHOLE!
Except these two cunts. Wez and Dari ChingChongIFuckMenInTheAss.
When I first saw these two holding hands, I was glad that they had finally stopped fucking kidding themselves.
I NEVER expected them to get married though... Dari is making big bucks while Wez is stuck in a dead end job. DARI, what were you thinking? O well, at least we know who fucks who in the ass.
I thought I would give you guys some background on these 2 chimney sweeping chutney shooters.
I didn't know it but, Wezzo's family were the first gorilla's that were shaved down and taught to speak! Here is a pic I got from Wezzo's Mountain of a Man Mom. Notice how you can't tell the difference between the mom and dad.
It would explain a hellova lot though. Especially Wezzo's affinity for fucking bokk... I mean animals.
Wezz, I know you are missing Dari terribly, but don't worry I got some photos of him in USA for you.



Basically I just made this post as a big Fuck You CUNT.
Love Jinja.
When I first saw these two holding hands, I was glad that they had finally stopped fucking kidding themselves.
I NEVER expected them to get married though... Dari is making big bucks while Wez is stuck in a dead end job. DARI, what were you thinking? O well, at least we know who fucks who in the ass.
I thought I would give you guys some background on these 2 chimney sweeping chutney shooters.
I didn't know it but, Wezzo's family were the first gorilla's that were shaved down and taught to speak! Here is a pic I got from Wezzo's Mountain of a Man Mom. Notice how you can't tell the difference between the mom and dad.
It would explain a hellova lot though. Especially Wezzo's affinity for fucking bokk... I mean animals.
Wezz, I know you are missing Dari terribly, but don't worry I got some photos of him in USA for you.



Basically I just made this post as a big Fuck You CUNT.
Love Jinja.






Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home