G man spotted sporting his new bling!
G man, like all Lebs, LOVE their bling blings. I spoke to him this weekend, he couldn't stop speaking about the new bling he bought and that he couldn't WAIT to show it to me. I couldn't help rolling my eyes and giggling behind his back.
Anyway, when he told me he was going to the Valley of the Waves with his entire family, I arranged to also have a little visit to the Valley.
It was then that I whipped out my camera and took this photo, I present...
Anyway, when he told me he was going to the Valley of the Waves with his entire family, I arranged to also have a little visit to the Valley.
It was then that I whipped out my camera and took this photo, I present...
G man and his new bling!



Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home