Howie doin' today?
Ag fine thanks, you? Great!
Check this blog. Its all about education and stuff! By a guy called Howie. From Princeton. Cool, royalty actually reads Chump!
Seriously, it's quite political, you should check his blog links to left wing groups, right wingers, a couple commie bastards, a Hillary Clinton porn site (kidding!), and stuff that might learn you, I mean teach you something!
About him:
Name: howie
Location: Princeton Uni., NJ
I am an education major with a minor in history
Hah! I'm a pimp major with a history with a minor (or is that a miner?).
Check this blog. Its all about education and stuff! By a guy called Howie. From Princeton. Cool, royalty actually reads Chump!Seriously, it's quite political, you should check his blog links to left wing groups, right wingers, a couple commie bastards, a Hillary Clinton porn site (kidding!), and stuff that might learn you, I mean teach you something!
About him:
Name: howie
Location: Princeton Uni., NJ
I am an education major with a minor in history
Hah! I'm a pimp major with a history with a minor (or is that a miner?).


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home