<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Blogging Dinner IV

There have been 4 blogging dinners already? Man are we new to the scene. Our good mate Armand is organising yet another get (rat faced) together, and its happening next week Wednesday or Thursday at the Blueberry Grill in Kyalami. Anyone is welcome, from occasional reader to the blogger that doesn't allow comments. Go and tell Armand you going to be there.

Remember the last get together, the Blog Awards? Yes of course you do. Bitch...! friggen slapped me, Salami got it on with smg, we got to shoot the breeze with Aquila, some dude seriously got on our fucken nerves (no names or blogs mentioned) and Armand, Thea, Jinja and I were the only ones left pinting it up until closing time. The way home was a little interesting as well, Jinj decorated the inner workings of my Daewoo with a pulpy mix of onions and mushrooms, I then proceeded to drive the Woo into a curb destrrrrroying the front axel. The next morning I was left to pick up the pieces.

This time will be a much quieter affair, I can assure you.



Yeah right who the fuck am I kidding?

Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here