Monday, June 13, 2005
So f'ing nasty... So f'ing funny
I apologise for this post. I find it fucking disgusting.
Problem is that, I also find it fucking funny.
posted by Jinja Ninja at Monday, June 13, 2005 |
Permalink
|
View old Haloscan Comments
<< Home
View the forum thread.
Subscribe to ChumpStyle
Enter your search terms
ChumpStyle Categories
Boobs of the Week
NSFW
Contact the ChumpStylers
Recommended Links
Via BuzzFeed
Current Posts
PBHS vs AHS
T2 - News from one fucked up Thursday night
More she-male-weightlifting-steriodjunky-freaks
Dari takes it up the shitter
The Attack of the Beer!
Techies...
Point to Bill
You used to be a waitress?
A couple of YO MAMA's...
And the yanks wonder how they managed to sneak ont...
Other Kickass SA Blogs
HumorDistrict*
BlackNotes*
Yakking Tash*
Jinja's Tumblr*
Westside News*
Philthy 4ths
Iconoclast
Eishman
Car Blog
Cherryflava
2OceansVibe
Mark Forrester
Ninja Monkeys!
Ostendo
Peas on Toast
Splattermail
* New
We're not worthy
Slackers
Cowardly Escape
Dave and Thomas
Attu Sees All
CollegeHumor
Dave's Daily
Gorillamask
Smit Happens
* New
SA Rocks
STATS
hits baby, WOOO!
<< Home