Point to Bill

The Morning News came out with a collection of photographs of celebrities playing table tennis. The list is pretty large from Sean Connery and Charlie Chaplin to Kwame Nkrumah (former president of Nigeria) smacking it out against Chou Enlai (former Chinese Premier). All very interesting.
The point above though belongs to Bill, Hillary has her free hand on the table which of course is against the friggen rules. Point to Bill Bitch!
The point above though belongs to Bill, Hillary has her free hand on the table which of course is against the friggen rules. Point to Bill Bitch!
- Thanks for the heads up from E! last night and Splattermail this morning (well today sometime) I was able to find out the latest on the BrAngelinAnniston saga. Brad and Angie have a sixty (yes SIXTY) page spread in an upcoming issue of the W Magazine. I said that like I actually know what the W magazine is, I don't and I'm sorry I just wanted to sound hip. This is certainly another reason why Jennifer Aniston's fans will boycott the couple's forthcoming movie, Mr. And Mrs. Smith. No worries Jannistons, the Brangelinas will sure to fill the empty seats.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in W Magazine [Splattermail]
- Recently The Queens of the Stone Age played on SNL and Will Farrel decided they had a fever. It all originated from this. Thanks Gorillamask you the best.
- This one is a bit weird, I have no clue how to wrap my head around it (well...). Paris did a photoshoot (well it might have been) for some European publication (maybe), I never really took much notice. But hey we get to see her titties (again).
Paris flashes for them hairy Europeans (video) [The Superficial]
- Lindsey Blohan forgets a bra, Isaac Newton's gravity rule applies, or is it Eintein's? Oh and the reason for her sudden loss of weight is because she shnorts only the good stuff. Yes that sound you hear is Walt Disney churning in his grave whistling the theme song of the Disney movie Freaky Friday.
Einstein's rule applies
Mmmmmm, lunch [TVGasm]
Labels: Lindsey Lohan





Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home