First Cruise, then Katie now Dane
OK so yeah the other day we heard the news that Tom Cruise is a raging homosexual and Katie Holmes is a Boeing kick starter diesel dyke after they were found having crazy animal sex with each other in a luxury penthouse apartment at the famous Palms Springs Casino in Las Veges. Unbelievable turn of events after all the hype both have been getting for the great work on various projects both have done in the last while...OK yes I lie. Tom is not gay (well...), Katie is no lesbian and both haven't done any noteworthy great work over the past how long. I just needed a intro to get you guys hooked. Its what we call in the blogging biz... 'hooking', well at least I think it is - it may be 'fishing' but I'll have to check. If you must know I felt ashamed and alone writing it, but then got over it when a colleague brought over a steamy, frothy cup of low-fat decaf hot chocolate.
So on to the news that counts "Tom is a fucking loon" - and that lady and gents is no fabrication. Who would power fist across Oprah's stage then dance on her furniture, then use Katie's face as a new source of Oxygen. She needs every bit of respect she dishes out, Oprah I mean. There is a time and place for everything Tom, yes it would be perfectly acceptable to dance on Dr Phil's garden chairs for instance, power fist and dance like Rocky across Jay Leno's political soap box. But never Tom, never on Oprah. That fat bitch has enough to deal with already.
I caught a lot of flack over my last "I hate Bono, Tom is a friggin loon" post last week for the lack of porn included, in fact there wasn't any. So this as you have might have noticed is overun with everthing I can lay my hands on. I do apologise young lads (Dari & Jinja) but you can't always expect me to include porn and flange in all my posts. I do have a life beyond crawling the depth of the net to find only the good shit. You have to allow me to have my fair share of mediocre posts as well, you guys have been hogging that department for way too long now.
Back to the hogwash. I was happy to see that Ryan over at Gorillamask had similar thoughts over the crazy antics on Oprah. He even managed to pick up a video from the Jimmy Kimmel show where Dane Cook does a great insane Cruise impression. It has to be one of the funniest clips I have seen for a while. Proving once again he's a comedic genius.Check out the clip of Dane Cook on Kimmel,
Check out the clip of Cruise going apeshit on Oprah, if you haven't seen it already.
Both will absolutely not disappoint.
And for you Chumps that are just after the flange here is Katie in a awesome grey and blue number - enjoy!



Thanks to The Superficial & Katie Holmes Pictures for the images.
That has to be me my longest post ever, and I reckon it will be my last - I'm bowing out of this blogging adventure. Thank you all for the support over the past few months. Who would have guessed we would have racked up 50,000 hits in just 5 months.
That has to be me my longest post ever, and I reckon it will be my last - I'm bowing out of this blogging adventure. Thank you all for the support over the past few months. Who would have guessed we would have racked up 50,000 hits in just 5 months.






Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home