Highest paid newsreader
Judgie Wudgie just mailed us these pics and said:
"I wonder WHY????
She could honestly tell me the Boks just made Rathbone Captain and I'd be like oK, GOOGOO FRIGGIN GAGGA.
Oh my GREATNESSS, and we've got ol Smokey Tshabalala telling us that AIDS is a problem.
I'm in LOOOOVE, and she probably recycles Big Words"
I have to agree Judge, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
In fact, I'm going to make like a Wez and go to France, then I'm going to stalk her. All I need is just to get a glimpse of her everyday and I will be SO f'ing happy...
Until she gets old and saggy, then I will come back to SA and realise how I have wasted my life and then probably commit suicide.
But until then... Cheers Chump readers, look out for me in the obituaries in about 3 months.
"I wonder WHY????
She could honestly tell me the Boks just made Rathbone Captain and I'd be like oK, GOOGOO FRIGGIN GAGGA.
Oh my GREATNESSS, and we've got ol Smokey Tshabalala telling us that AIDS is a problem.
I'm in LOOOOVE, and she probably recycles Big Words"
I have to agree Judge, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
In fact, I'm going to make like a Wez and go to France, then I'm going to stalk her. All I need is just to get a glimpse of her everyday and I will be SO f'ing happy...
Until she gets old and saggy, then I will come back to SA and realise how I have wasted my life and then probably commit suicide.
But until then... Cheers Chump readers, look out for me in the obituaries in about 3 months.





Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home