<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 27, 2006

News from the weekend that got FUCKED up!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I'm so angry now I just had to vent!

So my entire weekend was planned around the People's Concert featuring the Bo$$ Playa, Snoop, D-O-double-jizzle - the one gangsta for who I would gladly get down on both knees and... Anyway, barely a half hour ago, we have heard that he won't be performing since he has been detained (not delayed) at London Heathrow. Why? Cos him and his peeps stirred some shit up and got gangsta with the airport pigs. Talk about dropping it like it's hot!

Decisions decisions - get a full refund, 370 bucks worth, or go to see Pharell and Sean Paul, and get 25% back. FUUUUCK!

I'm so depressed now I'm off to get a bucket o' chiggen and eat myself into happiness...

'Til the next one - Black Eyed Peas - Sun City Superbowl 27 May. Watch Fergie not come out and really ruin my life!

Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here