I Hurt My Wrist and My Eyeball
What’s more annoying than those ads that have been running for 6 months or more on E!, yeah Taradise on E!.
She was everyone’s favourite belter when she played that what’s-his-name's girlfriend on American Pie, and yes she became everyone's favourite anti-Christ when she landed herself a travel slash lets-get-rat-arsed-around-the-world-and-throw-my-career-down-the-loo show on E!.
What do you do when your career is in the dumps, yay sex-tape. Or the cheesier cop-out, boo nipple slip - Egotastic has the skinny.
All in all I still definitely would!
She was everyone’s favourite belter when she played that what’s-his-name's girlfriend on American Pie, and yes she became everyone's favourite anti-Christ when she landed herself a travel slash lets-get-rat-arsed-around-the-world-and-throw-my-career-down-the-loo show on E!.
What do you do when your career is in the dumps, yay sex-tape. Or the cheesier cop-out, boo nipple slip - Egotastic has the skinny.
All in all I still definitely would!



Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home