Tom Cruise in the closet
...but we knew that.
I saw this one in the US, laughed fucking hard until the cows came home. Apparently it was banned in England - damn gay-hating fag-ass Pommy fucks.
It features celebs like Nicole Kidman, John Travolta and R. Kelly.
Trust the South Park guys to diss him, it was only a matter of time. Guys, that reminds me of one of our weed-induced ideas of yester-year: When are we gonna write our own cartoons? I'll bet we'll sell tens of them. Okay, maybe not tens, but at least four - bless our mothers for their kindness. Seriously, I'll get some waxy crayons on the way home! Jinja, you get the weed... I'm kidding, we don't smoke weed. Cos drugs are bad, mmmkay?
Tom Cruise in the closet (still) (3.5 MB)
I saw this one in the US, laughed fucking hard until the cows came home. Apparently it was banned in England - damn gay-hating fag-ass Pommy fucks.It features celebs like Nicole Kidman, John Travolta and R. Kelly.
Trust the South Park guys to diss him, it was only a matter of time. Guys, that reminds me of one of our weed-induced ideas of yester-year: When are we gonna write our own cartoons? I'll bet we'll sell tens of them. Okay, maybe not tens, but at least four - bless our mothers for their kindness. Seriously, I'll get some waxy crayons on the way home! Jinja, you get the weed... I'm kidding, we don't smoke weed. Cos drugs are bad, mmmkay?
Tom Cruise in the closet (still) (3.5 MB)


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home