Monday, January 30, 2006
The Hottest Weather Woman Alive Today
I have no idea what you are saying but know this: That was the best goddamn weather report I have ever seen, and... I have fallen deeply and madly in love with you. Kids?
posted by Wezzo at Monday, January 30, 2006 |
Permalink
|
View old Haloscan Comments
<< Home
View the forum thread.
Subscribe to ChumpStyle
Enter your search terms
ChumpStyle Categories
Boobs of the Week
NSFW
Contact the ChumpStylers
Recommended Links
Via BuzzFeed
Current Posts
Cutesy Wootsy Online Chatters
Tuesday Night Television
Nothing Has Changed, I'm Still In Love With Christ...
Create A Zombie & Make Jessica Alba Look More Hjot
I 'm a folder!
TV vs Nookie
It's only a whale, for fuck's sakes
My year in cities
Don't go down that Dusty road...
The Molecular Man!
Other Kickass SA Blogs
HumorDistrict*
BlackNotes*
Yakking Tash*
Jinja's Tumblr*
Westside News*
Philthy 4ths
Iconoclast
Eishman
Car Blog
Cherryflava
2OceansVibe
Mark Forrester
Ninja Monkeys!
Ostendo
Peas on Toast
Splattermail
* New
We're not worthy
Slackers
Cowardly Escape
Dave and Thomas
Attu Sees All
CollegeHumor
Dave's Daily
Gorillamask
Smit Happens
* New
SA Rocks
STATS
hits baby, WOOO!
<< Home