Ain't nuthin' but a G-thang!
Gotta say big up to my bruvva for this... for sheezy my squeezy.
I thought my money shots were good! This shit's TIGHT! Ladies, if you're hitting Tiger tonight, either watch out cos I'm gonna rip your cute lil white pants off to get shot like this, or wear something real hot, pink G-string? Maybe one with sparkly diamond thingies on. Man, what I would do to have these pics accompanying my "News from one fucked up weekend" post!




I thought my money shots were good! This shit's TIGHT! Ladies, if you're hitting Tiger tonight, either watch out cos I'm gonna rip your cute lil white pants off to get shot like this, or wear something real hot, pink G-string? Maybe one with sparkly diamond thingies on. Man, what I would do to have these pics accompanying my "News from one fucked up weekend" post!






Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home