News from the real fucked up weekend!
I knew you mo fo's would have a dud night, I could just feel it in my pants.
As for you Dari, you would have cried at the belters I saw, some of JHB's finest.
Got to meet amongst many, Liegh-ann Liebenburg (or however you spell it - not important) who happens to be the most sexiest woman in South Africa, Arno Carstens (what a legend), CAPTAIN BEER, and the guy who writes those funny comments on all the pics in FHM (always wanted to meet him!).
Got VIP treatment the whole night, which included free booze and food and got to see the Parlortones and Prime Circle live and loud!
Ended up having an INTERNATIONAL evening!
We have to hit that party next year in a big way cause it was a BENDER, and Dari maybe if you are really nice to me I will invite you see.
The one thing I am looking forward to is next week Mondays post of One fucked up weekend cause I've got a feeling this weekend is going to be large and in charge.
Peace.
As for you Dari, you would have cried at the belters I saw, some of JHB's finest.
Got to meet amongst many, Liegh-ann Liebenburg (or however you spell it - not important) who happens to be the most sexiest woman in South Africa, Arno Carstens (what a legend), CAPTAIN BEER, and the guy who writes those funny comments on all the pics in FHM (always wanted to meet him!).
Got VIP treatment the whole night, which included free booze and food and got to see the Parlortones and Prime Circle live and loud!
Ended up having an INTERNATIONAL evening!
We have to hit that party next year in a big way cause it was a BENDER, and Dari maybe if you are really nice to me I will invite you see.
The one thing I am looking forward to is next week Mondays post of One fucked up weekend cause I've got a feeling this weekend is going to be large and in charge.
Peace.
Labels: News From one Fucked


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home