<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 20, 2005

News from one fucked up weekend (Update)

News from one fucked up weekend Yesterday I posted our usual news of what went down last weekend for ChumpStyle and our associates - entitled "News from one VERY FUCKED up weekend". Unfortunately, it involved some dodginess that hit too close to home for a certain ChumpStyle member, that he admin deleted the post, in little under two minutes after I posted it. I cleaned it up, removing all references to him, and posted it again. The fucker removed the post once again! The reason? He stands to suffer much embarrassment and reptutational damage - he is a respected member of the community, you know! And that is why the rest of us are determined to make the post!

But, arriving this morning, I see the post has mysteriously appeared back on Chump, but way down at the bottom where no one would see. And therefore, I'm making this post to direct your attentions towards it!

Click quickly before he removes it again!

The pic I included has subsequently been deleted though - it was prima facia evidentiary proof of what we found (a screen dump of the "Test" folder and its contents). Who wants to see the pic??? It's graphic, but fucking funny! eKapa, you might enjoy it though!

Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here