Fugly or Fergie: Who ya Got?
After scratching around the net looking for pics for our Grindhouse post I stumbled on a The Superficial post with the image below left. Could it be?

I would pay money to sit behind the chap who photoshops Fergie's images or her makeup artist who dolly's her up for music video's and movies. Actually I lie, I would rather watch paint dry (see what I did there). It must be one long, tired and relentless job. Shitballs is she fugly in real life. The big question though is, why do they deceive us so?!
The Superficial has more candids from where this came from, that's if you're interested in the demise of another popstar.


The Superficial has more candids from where this came from, that's if you're interested in the demise of another popstar.
Labels: Fergie, Photoshop, Trainwreck


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home