<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 09, 2007

Frank Miller's 300: R Rated Trailer & Fight Scene

I just pissed my pants, this is going to be one amazing movie. Granted, I've read no reviews just clicked like a Spartan possessed around YouTube. But from what I've seen has absolutely blown me away.

If I'm not mistaken this is the latest trailer. NSFW ladies, I'm sure your boss will be into the tits and girl on girl action but the smelly Bible basher down the hall won't (what the fuck is she eating anyway).
Oven to 200, mash the best fight scenes from the Matrix and Troy, add some miracle juice and bake - you'll be left with this brutally beautiful fight scene:


IMDB Details: 300
Rotten Tomatoes Reviews: 300 (Still yet to read them)
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here