Impersonator
I love impersonations. And I love freestyle rapping. But never in my life have I seen freestyling rap impersonations of hip-hops coolest - Aries Spears presents LL Cool J, Snoop, DMX and Jay-Z. Listen to more here.
Heads up from Larry, link via Andrea Harner via Kottke.
And check this Carlos Mencia skit featuring Aries, as they diss Kanye West.
The next post-jacker better gives us props for this:
Via ChumpStyle via Andrea Harner via Kottke. Just copy and paste, no excuses for stealing excellent material in an attempt to un-bore your three readers, okay?
Update: I took a squiz through Andrea Harner's blog, all about her and her friends - she's quite hot I reckon! And she even has the Jacob/Manto quick 'n easy condom ads, although I doubt she understands the parody of it all!
Heads up from Larry, link via Andrea Harner via Kottke.
And check this Carlos Mencia skit featuring Aries, as they diss Kanye West.
The next post-jacker better gives us props for this:
Via ChumpStyle via Andrea Harner via Kottke. Just copy and paste, no excuses for stealing excellent material in an attempt to un-bore your three readers, okay?
Update: I took a squiz through Andrea Harner's blog, all about her and her friends - she's quite hot I reckon! And she even has the Jacob/Manto quick 'n easy condom ads, although I doubt she understands the parody of it all!


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home