Minki's Bathtub Pictures Found?

So these are them huh, these are photo's we so frantically asked you to find a few months ago? Strange, I had a totally different picture in my head. Besides the peanut butter, there were a couple of "used" champaign bottles strewn, a spatchela and a cricket bat broken at the handle. Yes the factory sized KY is helping slightly, but I can't help but think we've been duped. These photo's aren't even news worthy for Die Son let alone ChumpStyle. There's not even a tiny glimpse of a bath plug - highly disappointed.
Anyway, thanks must go out to James, the first person to reveal a photo then to the Slacker lads who finished off the set in fine form. Reader Brett also sent them in as well with this added techie comment "check the photo EXIF data... ties in with her birthday 25 Feb".
Side note: I've just written this whole post with the belief that they were real, all I see now though is a bad Mr Potato head photoshop. That chutney and egg flip fantasy is once again a burning flame...
Side note: I've just written this whole post with the belief that they were real, all I see now though is a bad Mr Potato head photoshop. That chutney and egg flip fantasy is once again a burning flame...
If you up for something a little more exciting, I have these:
The full Makro style catalogue gallery can be found here. Courtesy once again from the Slackers.
---
"Man, I've smoked mo crack at Sunday school" - Neighbor S'bu, 12.
Labels: Minki








Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home