Tags: Michael, Richards, Kramer, Seinfeld, Fucking, Racist
So there was Michael Richards (Kramer of Seinfeld fame) doing his thing on stage when apparently some Black dudes, sorry, African American guys, started heckling him, when the (former) comedian loses it and screams racial slurs at the dudes and his mates. And worse, it was all caught on tape!!
Basically, he used the "N-word". A lot! And not in that gangsta rap, "Wussup my nigga?" kinda way. No - in that cross-burning, hood-wearing, beat-up-Ford-truck-driving, sister-fucking "I'm white trash" kinda way. You know... see for yourself!
WARNING: This clip contains some offensive material, not recommended for young children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant, midgets or those with a history of diabetes.
Man! And I just hung that Kramer poster up! I'll be replacing it tomorrow with the bulldogs playing poker I found in the dumpster.
Check the write up at tmz.com.
Originally poached from Dave over at Woza Friday. Thanks for the hit bud...
Basically, he used the "N-word". A lot! And not in that gangsta rap, "Wussup my nigga?" kinda way. No - in that cross-burning, hood-wearing, beat-up-Ford-truck-driving, sister-fucking "I'm white trash" kinda way. You know... see for yourself!
WARNING: This clip contains some offensive material, not recommended for young children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant, midgets or those with a history of diabetes.
Man! And I just hung that Kramer poster up! I'll be replacing it tomorrow with the bulldogs playing poker I found in the dumpster.
Check the write up at tmz.com.
Originally poached from Dave over at Woza Friday. Thanks for the hit bud...


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home