Traffic, Snow and Crime in Jozi
Yesterday's traffic in Joburg was just INSANE, took me a good two and a half hours to get back to Pretoria where it normally takes me little over an hour. It seems as though that if there is slight bit of rain, the city's traffic system takes an extended lunch break. Granted, I've just started working here Jozi and I will get used to it there’s just no excuse for people driving absolute tools when the roads are wet. And the road works never fucking end.
This morning I was greeted with a smashed window along with a hole in my dashboard. My radio ripped out and the aircon control gouged out as well, all what seems to have been for shits and giggles. What’s worse is that a guard was on duty last night (in our 'secure' complex), his post is literally 30m away within site - you telling me he heard and saw nothing? 'Inside job' is no longer a joke anymore, the umpteenth time in roughly four months there's been some sort of break in. Our neighbors apartment also was targeted, nothing worth anything was stolen but everything worth something got a good knifing, couches & canvas paintings.
The only thing that could have cheered me up I thought driving to work this morning was for it to actually snow today, which to my surprise it did!! OK I never hoped it would snow, although it did help me forget about traffic and the crime and make me smile for a brief five minutes.
England is looking like a mighty pretty option, screw this joint!
This morning I was greeted with a smashed window along with a hole in my dashboard. My radio ripped out and the aircon control gouged out as well, all what seems to have been for shits and giggles. What’s worse is that a guard was on duty last night (in our 'secure' complex), his post is literally 30m away within site - you telling me he heard and saw nothing? 'Inside job' is no longer a joke anymore, the umpteenth time in roughly four months there's been some sort of break in. Our neighbors apartment also was targeted, nothing worth anything was stolen but everything worth something got a good knifing, couches & canvas paintings.
The only thing that could have cheered me up I thought driving to work this morning was for it to actually snow today, which to my surprise it did!! OK I never hoped it would snow, although it did help me forget about traffic and the crime and make me smile for a brief five minutes.
England is looking like a mighty pretty option, screw this joint!



Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home