Tori Spelling's Porn Tapes
Yeah you like the title don't you, just imagine Ms Turtleface's tits bumping up and down in some dodgy homemade cellphone video - fucking tit. But I'm afraid it isn't anything to do with the porn she's made but rather with the porn she's watched. The straight to video star admitted to Giant magazine that she and her husband Dean McDermott use SugarDVD.com to rent adult DVD's. First mistake. When SugarDVD CEO, Jax Smith, got wind of this he promised to publish a list of what Tori has rented. Tori's wasn't pleased and sent her hounds to shut the
- Ken & Raykwaan go to Barbie's Castle
- Dude Where's My Little Pony?
- Power Muff Girls
I've got more where that came from, no seriously. Although looking at that sweet horse tranq'ed face again I'm thinking hardcore German porn.
- Vu, me en al die farmste egiptge gees
- Vuven Vagen Lederhausen op de Pooper
- Sour Krout is vat dit Taasten Laaken
Is it wrong that I'm feeling a vittle dirty?


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home