Sexyback
So no doubt you’ve heard JT’s latest single, Sexyback, and you know what, it’s quite…good(I’m a little hesitant saying such good things about former Mickey Mouse Club member and Britney-pomper)I would even go as far as to say that Jinja has downloaded it at work and gets a good head bob going while his colleagues are out for lunch. I can safely say this because I know that he also has JT’s Cry me a River in and amongst his Korn mp3’s.
Enough about Jinja more about Justin Timberlake. Or more so Sexyback. It’s got a great beat, really funky mixes and by some magic someone has over-produced JT’s voice so that he sound somewhat like a man. I can’t say much about his other songs but Sexyback should be quite a hit. But what do I actually know. You decide, here's the video...


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home