<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 21, 2006

F1 Anthem

I have never watched more than a half an hour of F1 in my life, don’t find it interesting at all. So I'm not even to sure what team this is - Renault maybe - but never the less it's my job to bring the news. In the news this week the F1 team in question's mechanics/grease engineers are able to play an anthem (10 points to who ever picks up who's anthem, might not even be an anthem) by tuning the um... engine, accelerator, radiator maybe... I don’t know, it's interesting never the less.

Some other FYI from my two minutes on Discovery last night: F1 cars traveling at 200km/h with the help of down force could effectively drive on an upside down track, no worries. Now that's an F1 race I'd watch.

Thanks for the vid Vince

Update:
To those that are sceptical check out the write up on the Renault website, once again thanks Vincie.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here