<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

News from one fuuuuuuucked up weekend!!!!!!

When Tiger closed down, we were devastated. What were we to do on Thursday nights? Watch Desperate Housewives? Please. And Friday and Saturday night? And where's the challenge in getting through 8 hours of work on a Friday with 3 hours sleep, while hanging more than a donkey on a warm day?

But I think we're over the sadness. Manhattan is the new Tiger, filling her shoes with more than just straight and pretty toes...

This past Friday was fucked up for so many reasons. For one, I got home Friday arvi without having to grandpa for an hour or three. And Wezzo stayed home to do a project... I don't think I've done a project since Standard 5.

We rolled in almost 20 strong, straight to the front and inside one time, no cover required. But that's cos we got there at 9pm - the eager beavers that we are (I said beavers - hehe). And we had comps. So that explains that.

Manhattan is officially the HJOT chick magnet south of the Jukskei. In P-Town that would be the Willow Way Nando's, just in case you were wondering...

We drank, we shhhmoked, we partied. And proposed marriage to unsuspecting passing belters. And grinded innocent girls. And made new "friends" and "acquaintences".

We left at 4am or so, after an hour's search to find Manhattan newbie Rodger the Dodger.

Tha Boyz - Judge, Jamma, Wazza, Dawg and Marcs. And our fly biaaatches - Jen, Karen (glad you're back girl), La Nina, Jadey-Poo, Kay, Nats and Kirsten (fake, fake, fake!).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A hot chick or twelve shhmoked my shhtogie (aah thank you!). A Cubana Churchill, all the way from the US black market dealing in Cuba's finest. Is there anything hotter that a girl sucking on a fattie? Now that shit get's my loins itchy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And an unprecedented first. A combo meal of News From One Fucked Up Weekend and Boobs of the Week. Such money! And just a sample of the belters there. I really wish I remembered your names to give you full props. Then again, during our entire conservation I heard nothing you girls said, since I was somewhat distracted by the quality of your lady lumps. You girls were sooper HJOT, but in a delightful and pleasant way!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, and a certain Danny Carter slept at our place Friday night, actually make that Saturday morning... Apparently he's the world's best scrum/flyhalf... Or maybe both? I really have no idea!

After single handedly, totally destroying the Bulls at Loftus, and a big night out, he shhhtumbled into our place after 5am, a mere half hour after we got home. Well, dude, if you're ever in town again, mi casa, su casa. But please, next time clean your pubes from the soap, and about those skid marks in the bog, you should be ashamed!
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here