<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 27, 2006

News from one half of a fucked up weekend

Saturday night started off with Dyldodius Minimus, Wezzo and I watching the Blue Bulls DESHTROY! Then Dyldo and I went to watch Defending The Caveman, which was f'ing brilliant.

A one man play about the differences between men and women. If all women watched this play there would be a HELL of lot less fucking admin for us men to do. I can definately recommend it, infact I INSIST that women watch the bloody play. I just wish it would come out on dvd or something so I can make copies and hand it out by the thousands.

By the end of the play we were well wasted and I heard it was Bootcamp Night at Zeplins. Man oh man was it HJOT! Dyldo and I went massive. There was more eyecandy there than an FHM shoot.




Ok admittedly the chicks were ROF, but hey they were wearing very little so, they cancelled each other out.



Later on a stripper came out, which was dodgy as HELL... but... Dyldo was in his element.


Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here