<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 06, 2006

Lindsey Lohan in Vanity Fair


A lot of fuss has been made over Lindsey Lohan's spread and interview in the latest Vanity Fair. She confessed to taking drugs, using the porcelain telephone hourly to spill her guts to make in her (and my) eyes more attractive (the last brackets were a joke), family problems etc, etc the list continues. She thinks that's bad? All she did was describe Christmas with the Jinja family.

The initial point to this post was that a number of folks accross the interweb and over watercoolers were calling for a little game of 'Connect the Dots' which I think is a little mean, personally I think this is the hottest I've ever seen The Hohan. Varsity Bakery Pies and Freckles do it for me. I think a game in the lines of Hide the Bacon would be far more in order. To the butcher lads!

Labels:

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here