<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Best mental image EVER!!!


A friend of mine sent me a "DUDE, CHECK OUT THIS F'ING LINK!" link today, now I rarely click on any old link without a little motivation first. So I asked "Dude, what is it?". So he sent me this quote "Supermodel Jenny Shimizu says she is still Angelina Jolie's lesbian lover."

I clicked on the link faster than you can say "JIMINEY CRICKET!"

Bless her sick and twisted heart.
Jenny said: "She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I've never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It's like two water beds - it's like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing." -- News24
I WANT THAT! WHY NOT MEEEEE!
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here