Cross your fingers and try again?
I had the unfortunate experience of being handed my ass on a plate by Google a few minutes ago, which I can tell you has never happened before... well thats if you don't count that one time in grade school. Is this worth blogging? Is your mother worth the shag?
No Google I'm not going to cross my fingers and try again you f#cken dumbass. How about I clench them and give you a beating until the bovine's come home, no? I need to check my unread mails and I need to check them now.
Oh forget what I said, GMail's working again. Toodle Hoo, I'm off to view hardcore Porn.
No Google I'm not going to cross my fingers and try again you f#cken dumbass. How about I clench them and give you a beating until the bovine's come home, no? I need to check my unread mails and I need to check them now.Oh forget what I said, GMail's working again. Toodle Hoo, I'm off to view hardcore Porn.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home