Yesbutno... NO!!!!!
Our new found half fame in the blogging world lead me away from my random goings-on in an attempt to understand why an awesome blog like Yesnowhobutwhat would want to associate themselves with us, more specifically, Wezzo.
So I decided to take some time off while at work (note: it is 8.15pm on Friday and I'm still here!) to investigate the source of this craziness. When all of a sudden, WHABAM!!
Fuck you Mister Internet Administrator! It would appear that yesbutnobutyes is a smut-filled, Jesus hating, porn loving ho-down that only us Chumps would enjoy! Good on you guys, just wish I could get to your site.
So I decided to take some time off while at work (note: it is 8.15pm on Friday and I'm still here!) to investigate the source of this craziness. When all of a sudden, WHABAM!!
Fuck you Mister Internet Administrator! It would appear that yesbutnobutyes is a smut-filled, Jesus hating, porn loving ho-down that only us Chumps would enjoy! Good on you guys, just wish I could get to your site.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home