Gisele Bundchen
Like Salami, I change favourite hotties like your average woman has to change her... tea bag. Sheesh I just made myself sick... Only kidding, I'm sicker than Sean Kobin.
Annnyyyyyyway, the new love of my life, apart from G Man's sisters of course, is Gisele Bundchen. Sorry Wez, no nekkid ones... I don't have your porn finding gift. Besides, I have to hold the fort while you slakking off with dudes at YesBut... WHY must you have such a difficult name!!!
Dayyyymmnn, she is HJOT with a silent J.
Annnyyyyyyway, the new love of my life, apart from G Man's sisters of course, is Gisele Bundchen. Sorry Wez, no nekkid ones... I don't have your porn finding gift. Besides, I have to hold the fort while you slakking off with dudes at YesBut... WHY must you have such a difficult name!!!
Dayyyymmnn, she is HJOT with a silent J.







Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home