<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Virgin goes deep


Richard Branson is expanding his empire further into the sky with Virgin Galactic.

He is building a $225 million spaceport in New Mexico for commercial flights in space.
"Virgin Galactic also revealed that up to 38,000 people from 126 countries have paid a deposit for a seat on one of its manned commercial flights"
Personally... I definately do NOT want to be one of the first people to take one of those flights. I would prefer to be buried in the ground rather than have my ashes scattered over the ocean a couple of seconds after I ignite into a fiery inferno.
"The Virgin Galactic executive in charge of marketing the space flights, said the 100 founder members were committed to "stepping up to the plate" and boarding a flight early in the operations."
100 founder members my ass! I will bet my left testi that the "100 founders" are going to be very worried looking mexicans. -- ABC
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here