<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Star War - Backstroke of the West

This is why you shouldn't buy those dodgy DVDs being sold on Atterbury Road. Not only are you supporting dodgy Asian gangsta's pirating all the latest releases, but you're wasting your cash! Check this Star Wars DVD with Engrish subtitles, fucking funny!

Dodgy Asians are funny. That's why everyone's always laughing at me I suppose. Why you always laffing when I tokkin? Huh? I say sumfing funny? You fink I a joke right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here