<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 12, 2005

America, Fuck Yeah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThere are a number of South African bloggers that have headed West, over to the America's.

You should all be aware that our token Chinese/Japanese contributor has headed off over to Denver USA to snap a couple o' pics. But who else in the land of SA blogging has headed America way:





Image hosted by Photobucket.comFirst off as I said fellow ChumpStyle contributor DariDawg formerly known as Dari-Izzo is over in Denver, Col - for "work". He created a little online diary/blog of his fucked adventures.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com"Shoo Waa, the sea is a washing machine for the soul". Capetonian Jammin, the most active contributor and self declared leader of Die Emmers is over in the states trying to get more business with regards to citrus, yup oranges and lemons - well at least I think so.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comGabbahead was also over in the states for "business" last week - I think the lad is in Switzerland now.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe salami from killarney has headed over to South America, Peru to be more precise. He portrays the trip to be one of getting as much South American ass as possible in the shortest amount of time. I reckon he just wanted to jack off in some place wild and exotic.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com...And for all you techies the blogger/editor of PCStuff.co.za is over in the US for an Intel product launch. About as much fun as chewing glass - but hey if you into chewing glass head on over, I sure did.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comUpdate: Oh and how could I forget, Pimp Dogg is pimping it up over in Dallas Texas. How do I know this? Well I'm doing all his F'ing work while he's gone.

None of which as you may have noticed are over to help out with the Hurricane Katrina relief - you though can do your bit by donating your pennies over at the American Red Cross. Although if you are South African I reckon donate your money to a needy cause closer to home first and foremost.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here