<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I cannot get over how hot she is

Johanna Krupa

Yes I have posted her before and pointed out her Playboy gallery. But I just have to point to another nekkid gallery of her as I absolutely cannot get over how friggen hot Johanna Krupa is. I have honestly never heard of her before. Where the hell did she come from. A real ray of sunshine to make me sleep well tonight... oh sorry thats Bokkie, sorry babe I won't post naughty pictures again.

Check out yet another gallery of the belter in question.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here