How you know you are in a gay bar.
Three reason to start questioning your dedication to the bearded axe wound and to start asking yourself, "Am I in a gay bar?"
Reason 1:
They both tell you they are staying home to watch sport for the night, but you walk into a bar and you see Steve and Dari holding hands and tapping their feet to the YMCA.
Reason 2:
You are standing next to Wezza and he says to you, "Hey, I'm sure I recognise that guy from one of my clips on my comp... NEVERMIND!"
Reason 3:
Reason 1:
They both tell you they are staying home to watch sport for the night, but you walk into a bar and you see Steve and Dari holding hands and tapping their feet to the YMCA.
Reason 2:
You are standing next to Wezza and he says to you, "Hey, I'm sure I recognise that guy from one of my clips on my comp... NEVERMIND!"
Reason 3:


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home