<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sowwy my fwend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com So G Man rocked up at our place last night(uninvited), apparently to release some fury and pent-up rage on myself, Wezzo and Judgey-Poo. Thank the Pope (bless his soul) I wasn't home, I was at a work thing with my other friends. Apparently the dude is bent on killing me, seriously!

My conscience and black heart have failed me, and caused me to actually feel sorry my G Man my boooooi! So this is the end of the road for the joke, and here's the truth:

Regarding action soccer, Jinja and his work people organised a team, calling it ChumpStyle. No permission was given by ourselves, Jinj, the lawyer's letter is in the post. I filled in two weeks ago cos I'm good... and they were lacking numbers. This past Sunday, Wezzo was also asked, cos they needed a Vinnie Jones-type leg breaker. We just created the entire story of NOT inviting you. We were mere pawns in this situation, and Jinja is to blame for not including you. Jinja, hook G Man up with a game this weekend, we need his bulldog ugliness and dribbling (and possibly juggling) abilities on the pitch.

Regarding your looming axeing from Chump, the jury is still out. Much deliberation has caused us to approach an external, independant decision maker. Casting vote is to be made by Jan die Man.

G, for any sleepless nights caused, I apologise... I'm sowwy my fwend!
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here