Useful MS Word wizard!
Couldn't help but have a chuckle at this one.
When life just gets too much, just turn on the MS Word assistant and let Clippy do all the work. But then again, it's Microsoft - your letter will probably get fucked up with poor American spelling and grammar, illegible fonts and a document that can't be saved or printed.

Update: I know you can't read this, so click on the pic for a larger version. Just do it, it'll be worth it. And, Bill Gates will send you $1 for every click through, I don't know how, but it really works!
When life just gets too much, just turn on the MS Word assistant and let Clippy do all the work. But then again, it's Microsoft - your letter will probably get fucked up with poor American spelling and grammar, illegible fonts and a document that can't be saved or printed.

Update: I know you can't read this, so click on the pic for a larger version. Just do it, it'll be worth it. And, Bill Gates will send you $1 for every click through, I don't know how, but it really works!


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home