<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Feel a hot flush coming on

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok gonna get all HEAT up on ya lads, you ready:
J Lo eats her um eats... she eats her boogers. It may be to clear her shnozz for a whiff of her new perfume LIVE (Not pronounced like "I like to sing LIVE on stage" but "I cannot LIVE without your love."). Or maybe she was thinking about her new beau Marc Anthony in his swimming trunks frolicking in the waves.

Those HEATers make me laugh all so sweet and innocent as they throw the smackdown on the big names in Showbi'nizz. Oh big-up for the ChumpStyle mention HEAT, love you K.

J-Lo, J-Lo, Lo-J To tell you the truth you peeve me off for what reason I can't explain, I think it was possibly the whole Bennifer thing. Don't get me wrong I still definitely would.

BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here