<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Hottest Chick Alive


Anybody that looks at this picture must in their right mind agree with me that she is an absolute belter. I'm glad that she managed to get over her punk rock chick look, and don't get me wrong, I love punk rock but I prefer looking at pictures of her like this.

This post actually goes out to Pautzie cause he has a slight obsession *cough* stalker *cough* with her. Maybe one day he can get a chick that is half as pretty as her. Hell I wish I could get a chick half as pretty as her.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here