<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bladdy Omo!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I only thought that you get dumb criminals in America, but maybe its cos I watch too many reruns of "Worlds Dumbest Criminals" on that classics channel. But who am I kidding. This is South Africa. The uneducated are fuggen dumb! But its not their fault. I blame society. For being much, much more cleverer than they. Them.

So check this fool - courtesy News24

Johannesburg - A burglar was arrested in Tembisa on Monday after he left a trail of washing powder from his victim's house leading to his home, Gauteng police said.

You gotta be shitting me! Who steals washing powder?

"Hey wena, grab the TV. And the cellphones. Where's the money and guns? And don't forget i-Omo. I have an an interview tomorrow and my clothes must be clean so the boss thinks I smell like flowers."
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here