Funny Asian restaurant name #19
I almost shat my pants when I saw this place, one of the thousands of take-away restaurants in my clients building!
Who knew I'd come all the way here and eat some Canadian doos, right in front of a hundred onlookers? Don't worry, I gargled before I went back to the office. Nothing like doos on the breath...

Apologies for the poor quality, cellphone cam!
And while I'm at it - I know snapping mullets and posting them on the internet is SO first year varsity, but this one is DESHTROYER. Some sleepy woman on the train here in Calgary. Check how only the mudflap is home-peroxided! F'cken brilliant!
Again, bad cellphone pics but the train was cruising, but I was more focused on the shot and not so much the shakes! I'm glad she was sleeping cos she would've fucked me up good and solid.
Who knew I'd come all the way here and eat some Canadian doos, right in front of a hundred onlookers? Don't worry, I gargled before I went back to the office. Nothing like doos on the breath...

Apologies for the poor quality, cellphone cam!
And while I'm at it - I know snapping mullets and posting them on the internet is SO first year varsity, but this one is DESHTROYER. Some sleepy woman on the train here in Calgary. Check how only the mudflap is home-peroxided! F'cken brilliant!
Again, bad cellphone pics but the train was cruising, but I was more focused on the shot and not so much the shakes! I'm glad she was sleeping cos she would've fucked me up good and solid.


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home