Oh Paris

So little ol' Slutty-slut slut is giving up sex for an entire year. Whether or not Pauly Shore or a course of anti-retrovirals has brought on this decision, is unknown. I wonder if she considers oral and anal sex to be on that list. I also wonder if she knows that there are 365 days in a year, I think this challenge might be harder than trying to keep that left eye open.
She said: "I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person."..."Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself."
Paris also said recently: "One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you."
Lets analyse that one quickly: "Anal on the first night is not for me. I think it's gross when you don't give yourself an enema first. Guys want it more if you are a little more clean instead of being a poo-poo-platter. If they want anal, then they will wait until after my colonic. You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want anal or just bragging rights that they've put it in my ass."
Labels: Paris Hilton


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home