<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

World Cup Spirit

Amazing Soccer Skill
Everyone is in World Cup spirit mode and it makes me sick! There I said it, don't judge me. Everything I say or do gets twisted around into "Speaking of Poloni on Rye did you see that German Poland game last night, no?" or "Yes Wezz you can take a horse to water but you can't... oh my god, Ronaldinho's skills Wednesday out of this world. He Shibobo'd the fuck out of Croatia, yes?". Everything is done in World Cup spirit. I've tried my darndest to get into it, really I have. I've entered into the ultimate excel spreadsheet betting game run by Marcosaurus audited by GMan and Dawg, dropped a crisp leapard on an office bet, created a fantasy side and have entered into Judge's league, popped into Tab on occasion within intention on placing a bet but ultimately don't (I'm not too sure whether it's the stench, the homeless people huddled round a G&T or the large Nigerian bookie that freaks me out). The point is I tried and will continue to do so, just don't bust my nuts when I ask who's playing at nine.

For those of you who can't stop smiling at the thought of Kovac bending it like Beckham early next week here's a great video of clips of amazing skill from Portugal's Ronaldo to Holand's Van Horsieface. Enjoy!
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here