Like no other...
So who has seen the ad on TV with the millions of bouncing balls bouncing down the street and had the arguement of whether it was real or not?
I knew it was real all the time as I happen to have an inner sense for judging the reality of TV adverts relating to colourful bouncing balls (and cause I looked it up).
The ad was shot in San Francisco (gay capital of the world/ad full of balls - coincidence? I dont think so) and they used 170,000 bouncing balls!
Check out the link below where you can download the making of the advert:
Bravia advert
Here are some pics if you haven't seen it yet (the ad is actually for the Sony Bravia flatscreen if anyone was wondering)...


And here is a random picture of a pug dressed up in a spider suit (and yes, this has nothing to do with anything)...
I knew it was real all the time as I happen to have an inner sense for judging the reality of TV adverts relating to colourful bouncing balls (and cause I looked it up).
The ad was shot in San Francisco (gay capital of the world/ad full of balls - coincidence? I dont think so) and they used 170,000 bouncing balls!
Check out the link below where you can download the making of the advert:
Bravia advert
Here are some pics if you haven't seen it yet (the ad is actually for the Sony Bravia flatscreen if anyone was wondering)...


And here is a random picture of a pug dressed up in a spider suit (and yes, this has nothing to do with anything)...


Boobs of the Week
NSFW





<< Home