<body ><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10208765?origin\x3dhttp://chump-style.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Cable Guy always gets some


In a recent interview Jenny McCarthy was asked if she and Jim Carey were dating or not. This is what the guys over at I don't like you in that way had to say.

When she was asked about their relationship yesterday on The View, she didn't confirm or deny they're dating. She did, however, tell them "no comment" which in Jenny McCarthy speak means, "Yes we're having hot monkey sex, and we're funny people so we make monkey sounds while we're doing it, then we poop in our hands and throw it at each other."

I don't really care if they're dating or not, but I'd pay big bags of maize meal to see them fuzzing poop at eachother. Yeah fun. Read more here and here.
BlogMad!Humor Blog Top Sites Your Ad Here